Update: Wednesday, 17 May 2022
Birchleigh Visiting Guidelines
- Visiting will be restricted to two people per resident at a time and must be by appointment.
- Appointments will need to be made at least 24 hours in advance of the visit using the following numbers:
For Silverstream, call Jacky on 489 6602 (please phone between 9:00am & 3:00pm weekdays).
For Janefield, call Maria on 489 0835 (please phone between 9:00am & 4:30pm weekdays).
For Braeside, call Pam on 489 6617 (please phone between 9:00am & 4:30pm weekdays).
- Visiting will be available from 10:00am – 12:00noon, and 1.30pm – 4.30pm each day (including weekends).
- If you arrive without a booking, please do not be offended if you are turned away.
- All visitors must have a current Covid-19 vaccine.
- All visitors will need to have completed a negative RAT test on the day of their visit.
- We can test visitors on site on weekdays, or you can self-test.
We will need evidence of a negative result (preferably a photo on your phone or we would accept a dated test strip in a sealed clear plastic bag).
- Maximum visiting duration is 1 hour.
If we are RAT testing, you need to arrive 15 before the scheduled time.
- Limited visiting will be available on weekends.
Weekend visitors will need a negative self-test before arriving.
- Evening visits may be arranged on case-by-case basis but you will need to do your own RAT test before arrival.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the Birchleigh facility.
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, please delay your visit until 48 hours after symptoms have cleared.